Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 11 Final Exam


 I have learned a lot in this class, and I have overcome a lot of challenges, but, looking over the last six weeks, I do not think I deserve a good grade.  Even with the problems I have encountered these last few weeks, and even with how hard I tried to catch up, it was not enough.  Having calculated my score using the computer’s calculator, I deserve a D, despite understanding the objectives.  It means nothing to understand if you let life beat you around to the point that you can no longer demonstrate your understanding.  You can tell someone you understand something all you want, but it means nothing if you cannot show them.

I only did a few twitter posts per week, which is what really killed me this quarter.  I let my stress get to me to the point that I even let such a simple task slide.  Additionally, I missed one week of class, was late on a blog post due to technological difficulties, and failed to complete one of the EOC’s.  Even having worked on my final project every time class time was given, it does not make up for these problems, especially being that I did not double-check the quotes, which should have been two from each book chapter, not three per blog post.  I will accept what I have earned with responsibility.  I apologize for the type of student I have been over this quarter, especially in the last couple of weeks.  I let life's challenges get to me far too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment